Business Administration Skills – CPD Accredited
There are many office based jobs where you are required to carry out specific administration tasks.
This course you will cover 5 key areas of administration:
- Diary Management – manual and electronic
- Business Meetings – how to prepare and support the chair
- Business Events – how to organise and support team
- Business Trips – steps to take to plan and prepare for a business trip
- Composing Business Documents – developing your writing skills to prepare a range of business documents
You can download the course ware to save for future reference. You will complete a range of assignments to send to your personal tutor who will provide feedback and further guidance, worked examples etc.
Once you have completed all the lessons to the required standard you will be awarded the 50 CPD Points. For guidance, the course is approximately 50 hours long.
The course is open for 6 months. You can study as quickly or as slowly as you wish during this time to suit.
Your certificate will be sent to you electronically upon successful completion.
Read below what is included in the lessons in more detail.